Dr. Know’s Communication System respects your privacy and treats your personal information very carefully. This document describes what information we collect and what we do with it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS OF DR. KNOW’S COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
We record the following information about our customers (people who use the Dr. Know’s Communication System service to contact their clients).
- Payment Method Details: We collect your credit card number, security code, and expiration date to charge you for your use of Dr. Know’s Communication System. We immediately pass this data to our service provider who charges credit cards on our behalf.
- Personal Information: We record personal information about you, such as your name, your business name, and your business address, for the purpose of providing customer support and operating the Dr. Know’s Communication System service. We disclose your business name to clients who you direct us to contact on your behalf, in the ordinary operation of the service. We record your email address for the purpose of supporting your use of Dr. Know’s Communication System and allowing you to sign into the service. If you request email from us, for example by joining our newsletter or requesting that we mail you when clients cancel appointments, we will also send you email at your address. You can ask us to stop sending you email at any time — either click the link to do so in any email from us or send an email to support@DrKnow.com
- Client Information: The Dr. Know’s Communication System extracts the minimal client information needed from your client patient management system for sending appointment reminders and other communications.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT PEOPLE WHOM REMINDERS ARE SeNT TO:
If you receive a reminder through Dr. Know’s Communication System, it is because one of our paying customers has used our system to send you a reminder. If you do not wish to receive reminders in the future, please reply to the Text Message you received with the opt out message (“stop”). We will ensure that our clients can no longer contact you through the Dr. Know’s Communication System service. We will take appropriate action against any customer of ours who uses our service to contact people in an unsolicited or annoying manner.
To send you a reminder, our client exports from their patient database:
- Your name
- The date and time of your appointment
- Your contact information (phone number, cell phone number, and/or email address)
- Opt out instructions
- A custom reminder message (possibly).
This information is only use to deliver the reminder which our customer is delivering. We may retain this information indefinitely, for our customers’ records, but make every effort to destroy these records within 6 months. Please contact our customer directly if you do not wish to have your information saved.